WHAT YOU'LL NEED (serves 1):
- 1 ripe, organic avocado
- 2 slices of organic, sprouted bread
- 2 whole basil leaves
- slice of organic lemon
- 1/2 tsp white truffle oil
- 1 cup organic collard greens
- 1 tsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp tahini salad dressing (I prefer Amy's Goddess Dressing)
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Toast the bread until golden
- Mash the avocado with the truffle oil
- Spread onto the toast with a fork, and top with basil leaves.
- Boil the collard greens for about 2 mins (you don't want to overcook them, they should remain bright green)
- Strain the Collards, then add the dressing, nutritional yeast, and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Serve with a slice of organic lemon, and S&P to taste.