What you'll need:
- 3 medium-large romain lettuce hearts
- 1 small white sweet potato, cubed, baked or steamed
- 2 cups Beyond Meat Chicken Free Strips
- 1 tsp Miyoko's Creamery Butter
- 1 Tbs capers
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, diced
- 1/4 cup Follow Your Heart Parmesean
For the dressing:
- The juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed, dry wakame seaweed
- 1 Tbs nooch (nutritional yeast)
- 1 tbs The Vegg or Vegan Egg
- 1 tsp tahini
- Black pepper to taste
- Rinse and chop Romain lettuce, place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a nonstick pan, melt the vegan butter and sear the sweet potato cubes, garlic and Beyond Meat Chicken Free Strips at medium heat until golden (about 8 minutes, flipping sides).
- Set aside to slightly cool, then combine with the romaine in the bowl.
- To make the Parmesean crisps, in the same pan, sprinkle the Follow Your Heart Parmesean into 4 disks, and cook on medium heat until brown and crisp on each side. Remove from pan and set aside. These will top the salad.
- In a jar, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, wakame powder, nooch (nutritional yeast), vegan egg, tahini and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the bowl. Cover the bowl securely with a plate and shake to mix.
- Top with capers, black pepper and vegan parmesean crisps.