[wp_caption id="attachment_265" align="aligncenter" width="378" caption="rice is nice"][/wp_caption] Jodi made this scrumptious dish for a dinner party - and it vanished in 12 seconds. Rice really is nice.
rice is nice
- 1 block tofu cube, marinated in for at least 2 hours in:
- shoyu 4 tbs
- sesame oil 1 tbs
- rice vinigar 4 tbs
- orange juice 4tbs
- Then bake at 350 for 45 min
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts or cashews or almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms w/ 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup sauteed zuchinni & carrot pieces
- 1/4 cup rice vinigar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs chopped fresh cillantro
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix veggies, rice oil, nuts, vinegar & seasonings together it is best if you let refrigerate for an hour or so before serving.
You can also sub in your fav' veggies like broccoli or cauliflower!
yum! Garnish with fresh orange wedges...