My Mango FrenchToast is so easy to make! Whip up this fresh take on a breakfast classic in a snap and impress your friends and family with ease.
WHAT YOU'll NEED:
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- The flesh from 1 large mango
- 1 Tbs Vegan Egg
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Vegan butter, maple syrup & malt powder to taste
- Blend the water, raw cashews, mango flesh, Vegan Egg, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Dip sourdough bread in the mixture.
- Pan fry on medium heat in an oiled skillet until golden on each side.
- Serve with sliced mango, vegan butter, maple syrup & malt powder!